• It is my pleasure to share with you the personal and professional inspiration behind establishing ASMARC and the unique value that the organization management training and research activities can offer you. ASMARC for short is an adaptive, human resources and knowledge management organization. At ASMARC, we believe everyone has gotten some knowledge of sort, how useful, applicable, and adaptable such knowledge is for the carrier so they can achieve the desired goals at a particular point in time is the issue that needs attention. This is the reason we focus on working with individuals, groups, public, and private organizations to review and update whatever resources / knowledge that is available to achieve their maximum efficiency.
• In addition to many years of experience in a wide range of developmental fields by trainers and staff of our organization, each person has spent at least two decades of active knowledge gaining and sharing in different aspect of consulting life. This has not only resulted in adding values to the leadership and management world, but has also enabled them to study the works of other world’s leading management gurus what form part of the fundamentals of their own individual management paradigm. For any meaningful growth to take place, there is need to take queues from every success and failure that one comes across, be it personal or that of someone else. This approach should be a life-long exercise until an ultimately sustainable management and leadership apogee is reached. This point, in my view is the ultimate goal of every organization leadership; public or corporate
• Less than 20% of what is learned in a conventional learning environment ultimately contributes to a knowledge that is ultimately successfully transferred to clients if applied on as-it-is basis. Sustainable knowledge that is successfully transferred with multiplier effect comes from through a flexibility to understand, adapt to every prevailing environment through a set of personal and professional principles that are continuously being evaluated.
• In the information age and knowledge based environment, lack of information is not the problem but rather it is the information over-supply. In a globally networked environment information is cheap; it is everywhere and instantly available. Getting education from this information over-kill is expensive and getting useful education for sustainable development is far too expensive but therein lays the solution!!
• As we navigate through the jungle of information overload, we need to pose the questions: What is critical to the success we desire and what is not? Successful manager understands that three approaches are necessary to maintain success story, they include: how do I navigate through the information jungle without losing all my energy to find a pin in hay stack, how do I apply the extracted knowledge to the best interest of my organization, how do I maintain the momentum of keeping eagles eye for sustainable management of the organization I work with.
• ASMARC is positioned as a niche management research and training organization. We are the only Institution in Switzerland that offers all our services mainly in English language but also in German and French languages if a Client specifically demands it. Beside organizing management seminar for Individuals, private, and public groups, corporate managers, we also provide training that lead to professional certification in information and communication technology. We provide immigration services in the area of migrants’ information and settlement, integration and relocation.
Dr. Remi Alao, DM