- CEO’s Team: Senior and Mid-Level Managers including General Managers, Business Unit Managers, Finance Managers, Accounting Managers, Operations Managers, Human Resources Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Project Managers, Entrepreneurs, and Business Strategy Consultants.
- Provides a review of the Strategic Management Framework
- Offers experiential analysis to understand the challenges of CEOs and General Managers in competing in the market place
- Focuses on the frameworks, models and tools needed to formulate and implement successful business strategies
- Examines how firms compete
- Provides work-based projects to help candidates in developing practical strategic initiatives based on their unique set of issues, resources and business environment
- Provides the “know-how” to plan, implement and monitor strategy execution using performance measurement systems
- Offers strategy insights from the world’s most successful CEOs and leaders
- Develop project idea into realisable project, conduct project planning, marketing and fundraising. Project execution, evaluation and reporting
- Develop the core business strategy management skills and competencies. The core competencies include business strategy knowledge, planning, control, problem-solving and communication.
Course Outline / Customization Subjects
- How to formulate and implement a comprehensive and integrated set of decisions that achieves business goals
- How to generate project ideas that are realistic and implementable
- How to develop idea into a project that is attractive enough and can attract sponsorship
- How to market project idea, conduct successful project fundraising, Project planning
- How to develop and share an organizational vision, and deal with various stakeholders
- How to conduct industry and competitive analysis and how to identify the forces and dynamics of business competition
- Understand the resources, capabilities, and core competences that make a company successful in developing and sustaining a competitive advantage
- Identifying the challenges of designing and implementing strategic change
- How to balance the opportunities and risks associated with dynamic and uncertain changes in industry attractiveness and competitive position
ASMAC’s entrepreneurship and business strategy courseware includes:
- Participant’s coursework and assessment project guide
- Executive summary of the subject matter.
- Summary of essential concepts and business strategy best practices
- Examples and case studies
- Entrepreneurship business strategy toolkit (frameworks, decision models, checklists, etc.)
- Experiential work-based assessment project
- Online resources for the completion of the experiential assessment project
Performance Evaluation (Optional):
- Performance will be evaluated on the basis of individual or team project deliverables
- Candidates can complete customized experiential / work-based projects such as developing a relevant analysis document, management strategy, action plan or a senior management presentation
- ASMAC course advisor will review the deliverables and provide improvement feedback
- There are no traditional quizzes or theoretical exams.
- For accelerated team workshops, participants must have similar levels of experience. This is not required for public courses or individual self-paced distance-learning courses
- Candidates have prior basic knowledge of business and organizational environments. This knowledge is necessary to be able to formulate an integrated business strategy that takes into consideration all the aspects of business functions.