Training Course Registration and Cancellation Policy.
You agree to the following:
Alao Strategic Management Institute hereby known as ASMI is a branch of ASMAC (Alao Strategic Management Consulting.) ASMI is an upper / middle executive education and training Institute offering experiential workshops as both on-site and online management training courses for managers and professionals. ASMI does not offer courses to students seeking initial employment or post-secondary education. By enrolling for a training course, you agree with the course goals and delivery methods set forth in that particular course.
Maintain a professional and courteous behavior during events (seminars, workshop, conferences, and meetings).
The following conduct is also strictly prohibited
Using the information obtained at the Institute's events to compete with the Institute.
Using video or audio recording devices at the Institute events.
Posting any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, or otherwise causes distress to any individual or organization or entity that you come in contact at the Institute events.
You indemnify ASMI from any legal liabilities resulting from the misuse of any of its website or resources. In case you violate the any of the stated terms of contract, the Institute shall seek to cover full liabilities, damages, and penalties resulting from such violations.
License and Copyright:
All the materials presented to you contain the intellectual property of Alao Strategic Management Institute (ASMI), instructors and listed authors. The contents are intended solely for distribution to individuals enrolled in the learning workshops. Unauthorized use or distribution of content without express permission is strictly prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
The Institute Rights:
ASMI reserves the rights to accept or reject any application or rescheduling requests from a client, subject to the availability of the Institute's resources.
Course Fees, Rescheduling, Cancellation and Refunds:
Course fees include application processing, course material use, advisor support, project assessment feedback and other related administration, banking and service fees.
Distance Learning Courses
Cancellation & Rescheduling:
- There is no rescheduling fee for distance learning courses
- Rescheduling is open for up to 6 months
- There is no refund for distance learning courses
Workshops & Classroom Courses:
- Rescheduling requests more than 75 days prior to the start-date of the course are free.
- Rescheduling requests within 75 to 60 days of the start date of the course are subject to 15% administration fee.
- Rescheduling requests within 60 to 45 days from the start date of the course, are subject to 20% administrative charges
- Rescheduling less than 45 days from the start date of the course is not possible and any arrangement is at the sole discretion of the Institute and may be subject to higher administrative charges if approved.
- Cancellations requests more than 60 days prior to the start-date of the course are refundable minus 15% administration fee.
- No refunds for cancellations within 60 days from the course's start-date.
The same Cancellations and Rescheduling fees apply with one exception; international clients who do not get an entry visa to a course venue may reschedule the course free of charge for a different venue (country) subject to;
- Emailing a copy of the visa rejection letter,
- Informing the Institute 60 days before the start-date of the course, and
- Receiving the Institute's approval of the new date and venue
Course Assessment Fees:
Participants may choose to have an optional project assessment by the course advisor. The first assessment and feedback is free.
If participants are not satisfied with their performance, they may have additional attempts for re-submitting their project papers. An evaluation fee of CHF300 will be charged for each re-submission.
Limitation of Damages
ASMI shall not be liable for losses or damages resulting from uncontrollable events, including but not limited to earthquakes, hurricanes, fires, labor union strikes and other natural or man-made disaster.
All claims by the client arising out of or relating to this contract shall not exceed the cost of the products or services sold to the client.
Choice of Law
This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State (Canton) of Bern in Switzerland. If any provision of this contract is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention. All remaining provisions of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
All correspondence shall be directed to: ALAO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE WORBSTRASSE 170, 3073 GÜMLIGEN. SWITZELAND E-MAIL: INFO@ASMARC.CH